- New branch off master: "rollback-appcompat"
- Work on it and put a tag on the last commit "220.127.116.11"
- worked on master, now I want to rebase my new branch on master
- Rebased fine, but couldn't push to remote
- According to this, I could simply force push, so I did that.
- Now I'm in a funny situation where I have the branch before it was rebased still existing like this:
As you can see, the purple is "rollback-appcompat" before it was rebased. How do I get rid of that? I think it wasn't removed because I had a tag on it, is that correct?